About Elle Photography

Creative Classic Candid photography
Vancouver, BC
Telephone: (604) 868.7412
Email:
ellephotography.vancouver@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter Fun


I just loved winter as a kid. Something I miss with living on the West Coast these last few years.  Since we bought our house in a neighborhood on a higher elevation  of the Greater Vancouver area, winter weather and conditions have happily re-entered my life.

Loved today and playing with my daughter in the snow for the first time. Later I got these shots of my boy and hubby building a snowman.

The lighting seemed perfect with dusk just settling in hence the purplish sky,  and our backyard lighting on illuminating the snow just perfectly.  Great fun playing around with the camera in such different lighting conditions than I am used to, and I love the result.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment